“Growth hacking” has become a favorite term of startup entrepreneurs, angel investors, marketers, and digital gurus everywhere. But at its core, growth hacking doesn’t seem terribly distinguished from a conventional marketing strategy.
Is there something that sets it apart? Or is growth hacking just a glorified term for a certain type of marketing?
Even more importantly, is growth hacking the right strategy for your startup to grow?
What Is Growth Hacking?
Let’s start with a basic definition of growth hacking. Growth hacking is often categorized as a subfield within marketing, but it employs a collection of different marketing, sales, and advertising strategies all focused on one ultimate goal: fast growth.
More than that, growth hacking relies on a form of exponential growth, accelerating the acquisition of new customers while maintaining a current audience and tapping new markets with existing customers via referrals. It also relies heavily on an ongoing cycle of experiments and innovation.
There are many tactics that can be used as part of a growth hacking strategy, including guerrilla marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, and even customer reward programs.
Growth hacking is commonly used by small, emerging startups who need to build an audience as quickly as possible to compete in a certain industry, or to achieve a scale that can support profitability. The bottom line is fast growth – all other considerations are secondary.
The Key Differences
So what are the differences between growth hacking and marketing?
- The origins. First, you need to think about the origins of the strategies. Traditional marketing has, in some ways, always been around. Since the early 20th Century, most marketing strategies have depended on mediums like print, direct mail, radio, and video – all of which are somewhat limited in terms of reach. Growth hacking emerged in part because of the boundless power of digital marketing; if you have the money and time to spend, you can generate more value. The scalable nature of startups also made it more necessary to engage in growth hacking techniques.
- The pace. It’s also important to address the pace of these strategies. In the traditional marketing world, the pace isn’t usually important; fast strategies are advantageous, but not strictly necessary to succeed. But in growth hacking, speed is everything. You need to get started as soon as possible, start generating new customers as soon as possible, and start growing at a rapid pace.
- The overall approach. Growth hacking centers on experimentation. A traditional marketing strategy usually has a definite beginning, middle, and end, with research, planning, and execution handled in a straightforward way. By contrast, growth hacking forces you to try a wide variety of different tactics, utilizing different channels. If something doesn’t work, you toss it. If something does work, you double down.
- Dependence on data. Traditional marketing often utilizes data to inform and improve the campaign. But for growth hacking, data is an absolute necessity. Data is the map that allows a growth hacker to navigate; without it, there’s almost no hope for an effective strategy.
- The pirate funnel. In traditional marketing, there are really only two phases to consider when it comes to reaching new customers: awareness and acquisition. Your sales and customer service strategies might complement this, and you might have a bigger sales funnel to consider, but as far as your marketing strategies are concerned, this is it. Growth hacking relies on a broader funnel, known as the “pirate funnel” due to the acronym AAARRR: Awareness, acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, and referral. It’s not just about finding and attracting new people; it’s also about keeping those customers and using them to find even more customers.
- Skills required. Traditional marketers need to think creatively. They need to control costs carefully, plan campaigns with the future in mind, and identify failure points so they can improve. Growth hackers need these skills, but they also need to be skilled at measuring and interpreting data, launching and evaluating experiments, and picking up new tactics regularly.
- Departments involved. While growth hacking is typically considered a marketing approach, it actually involves a number of other departments. If things are running smoothly, your growth hacking engine will involve people from sales, marketing, advertising, customer service, and even product development. Everyone needs to be working together for the common goal: growth.
- Channels involved. Traditional marketing can manifest in a number of different channels, but most companies that engage in traditional marketing end up focusing on one or two primary modes. Additionally, traditional marketing channels typically include things like print, radio, and TV ads. In growth hacking, it’s vital to work with a number of different channels simultaneously both for experimental purposes and to broaden your reach. Typically favored channels in the growth hacking world are ones with high ROI and high potential to scale, like content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), and social media marketing.
- Tools involved. To growth hack effectively, you need the right tools. Notably, tools that aid in data analytics and automation are key. Experimentation and analyses are the core of any growth hacking strategy. Accordingly, you’ll need a suite of tools to help you plan and launch new experiments, as well as analyze your past efforts. In addition, it’s exceptionally helpful for growth hackers to have access to automation-focused tools. Automation sharply reduces the manual effort required to manage a campaign, reducing costs, and makes your overall campaign much more scalable.
- The recursiveness. Growth hacking can be considered to be a “recursive” strategy, in the sense that it builds upon itself. The information you glean from your growth hacking tactics can be used to build, replicate, refine, improve, and change those tactics. After a few months of self-sustaining transformation, you can end up with a radically different (and more powerful) growth hacking vision.
- The budget. Traditional marketing often operates with a fixed budget and attempts to use that budget as wisely and efficiently as possible. By contrast, the ultimate goal of a growth hacking strategy is growth; and if that means spending a lot of money to do it, so be it. The streams of incoming new customers and high rates of user retention are designed to sustain this aggressive spending model.
Is Growth Hacking Better?
There are many advantages of growth hacking, when compared to traditional marketing. But does that mean that growth hacking is strictly better?
Not necessarily. Growth hacking is suitable for some types of businesses, but not all businesses. You’ll need to consider:
- Product scalability. Growth hacking is better for companies that have a scalable product. In fact, it’s downright vital for them. If your product or service isn’t easily scalable, all the new customers you generate with growth hacking will be unsupported. By contrast, scalable product models are dependent on their ability to attract new customers fast.
- Long-term business plans. What are the long-term plans for your business? If “growth” is somewhere in your list of top priorities, growth hacking is advantageous for you. If you’re more concerned with building the right reputation, making an impact in a specific area, or evolving to offer the best possible product, growth may be a secondary concern.
- Current stage. Typically, growth hacking is an early- to mid-stage strategy. It serves as the bridge between your company’s humble beginnings and its peak as an engine of profitability. If your company is already effectively attracting new customers and retaining them, growth hacking may not be especially valuable.
- Budget limitations. Growth hacking often requires exhaustive spending. Growth hacking strategies tend to be intense, demanding, and persistent – and there are many strategies to manage across multiple channels. If you’re trying to operate as lean as possible, minimizing your budget, growth hacking isn’t the best move.
Growth hacking isn’t the right approach for every startup, but if you’re looking to snowball your number of customers as quickly and efficiently as possible, growth hacking could be ideal. If you understand that growth hacking isn’t an automatic guarantee of success, and you’re willing to invest some serious time and effort into developing an effective strategy, you can make it work for your business.
Issue related to people with Disability Home care services
Disability care is practical help with anything from everyday tasks. A disability is a mental or physical impairment with longstanding and significant effects on someone’s ability to undertake day-to-day chores. Unfortunately, people living with disabilities are talked about as though they make up one group.
Disabled people face different challenges, and their health conditions also vary. Disability care is distinctive, and each person needs the right solutions. Each affected person needs careful assessment, and the available resources need to be reviewed to check whether they satisfy their needs.
Getting the proper healthcare support for you or a loved one is essential. Good care can help affected people live independently and with dignity. But then again, it can be daunting to choose the best disability care providers if you don’t know where to start.
Common Issues for Disabled People- What to Know
Before you go about choosing the best disability care provider near you, it’s wise to look at the many problems disabled people face. It is a personal decision to go for the best disability care service as you want to improve the quality of your life and that of a loved one. Common impairments many people struggle with each day include:
- Loss of limbs
- Multiple sclerosis
- Downs syndrome
- Learning difficulties
- Heart disease
- Mental health issues like anxiety and depression
Other challenges people with disability face are:
- Not being able to get the proper education
- Myths and stereotypes
- A feeling of being ignored
- Abuse and being ridiculed
- Being patronized
- Lack of employment and
- Sadness and loneliness
All these issues can be dealt with to the benefit of the affected and their loved ones. It’s possible if people become more understanding and have patience when dealing with people with special needs. Every nation should provide disabled people with all the necessary resources and basic needs. Most importantly, you shouldn’t have any reservations about finding and working with the best disability caregivers.
Choosing the Best Disability Care Providers
Each person has varied needs, lifestyles, and circumstances. Getting the best support if you have a loved one struggling with a disability is the first step towards improving their quality of life. Working with a disability care provider is a decision you will never regret.
Disability of any kind requires a lot of care and presents challenges. It doesn’t mean that even if you are struggling with a disability or a loved one, you can’t get the best care. You can still find a reliable disability care provider.
These are reputed professionals who provide care, support, and supervision for people with disabilities in residential establishments, clinics, hospitals, and homes. Disability workers also work with other health professionals to maximize the individual’s mental and physical wellbeing.
It’s hard to determine whether you are dealing with a genuine or reliable disability service provider. The good news? There are incredible tips to help in your endeavors. Have a look:
Do Your Research
With many people or organizations using the internet to gather information, you need to use the same platform to research. Many disability care service providers offer their services online, and you can find out more about what they offer. Visit the different websites of the care providers you find online and ascertain more about their services. Read on the available customer feedback or comments and ascertain more about the disability care provider of choice.
There is a lot of information available online, and it’s good to rely on this data. However, don’t limit your chances of finding the best disability care support company by not seeking recommendations. It’s rewarding to ask around and learn more about the available care providers.
Talk to the local community for helpful referrals for the top providers near you. Ask friends, family members, or colleagues who have worked with or sought the services of disability care providers before. These are individuals you can trust and won’t mislead you in your pursuits.
Go on and call the provider you feel you can work with and give loved ones the care or support they need. Reach out to your local area coordinators and community engagement program coordinators as they can guide you in your endeavors.
Check Whether They Are Qualified
It’s advisable to work with qualified disability care workers at all times. So go on and check the qualifications and accreditation of the provider you come across. Go for experienced and competent care providers who guarantee high-quality services.
Check whether their support team or workers are skilled in what you want. Their pool of staff should have the skills and initiative to meet your needs. Ensure the care provider you pick specializes in disability support, and their reputation should speak volumes.
Top-Notch Customer Services and Communication
The disability care provider you come across should be able to speak your language. They should be interested to hear what you want and happy to work with you. Consider how they talk to you or your loved one. Go on and ask the questions you have and wish to get practical information.
They should guarantee dedicated customer care. The staff you come across should have clear information about what they offer and how you can access it. Ensure they have a reputation for high-quality customer care.
Do They Focus On Everyday Life
The disability care service provider you go for must focus on everyday life. It is more rewarding if you go for a family-centered care provider near you. The service providers should exceptionally help people with disabilities take part in daily tasks in the community, home, or healthcare institution.
Work With the Best Disability Care Provider Today
Recruiting the best disability care provider may be a daunting task, but why stress when you can still excel in your endeavors. The ideal disability service provider should be reliable, hire qualified staff, be registered to offer such services, and guarantee the finest customer care. In your hunt for the best disability care provider, look no further than Home Caring.
We have over the years been offering specialized care for people with disabilities, and we are your ideal service provider. We guarantee quality care, and your happiness is our driving force. Our services focus on you, incomparable, and include:
- Personal care
- Behavior support
- Respite care
- Disability care
- Domestic help
- dementia care and
- palliative care
At Home Caring, we are more than just your go-to disability service provider. We are registered and committed to satisfying our clients’ needs. Our home care workers will be there for you 24/7, and we also put a comprehensive care plan in place. So get in touch today for top-notch disability care services.
Image Credit: Provided by author; Pexels
How Does Big Data Affect Your Content Marketing Strategy?
Content marketing has become increasingly common nowadays. Brands today understand that their consumers want something more from businesses – they want value and engagement. A great way to do that is by creating and publishing various forms of content.
But how can we be sure that the content we are creating will interest our viewers? The digital age today means that businesses have a diverse set of followers. That makes it impossible to manually collect and process such large amounts of data to gain valuable insights.
That is where Big Data comes in.
Big Data allows brands to develop data-driven content strategies designed to cater to their consumers’ needs and interests. Moreover, combining it with AI will enable companies to collect large sets of consumer behavior data and help them extract valuable insights from them.
Before we get the relationship between Big Data and marketing, we first need to understand the idea behind content marketing itself.
Content Marketing – Why is it so popular?
Content marketing, as the name suggests, is the practice of creating and spreading quality content. The purpose is to inform and engage the readers and bring them to your business by cementing yourself as an authority on the topic. The benefits of incorporating content into your marketing strategy include:
- It allows brands to define and establish their audience and draw their attention to the company’s offerings.
- It allows you to establish yourself as an authority that provides the content of value to its consumers. That helps boost your brand recognition and builds a relationship based on trust with the audience.
Compared to other marketing techniques, creating and publishing content is relatively cost-friendly. While it may take a little time to make an impact, once your content offerings expand, you can quickly attract a large audience.
A content marketing strategy plans to create your audience by creating and publishing consistent and informative content that solves the consumers’ problems.
The idea behind it is that a consumer that looks to you to solve their problems is far likelier to make a sale.
Conventional marketing practices tend to annoy people nowadays. For example, ads on TV or online are seen as intrusive and negatively affect the online viewing experience. However, by providing a novel way to market your services and products to enhance the experience, content marketing has made its mark as the go-to marketing technique in 2021.
Three Ways Big Data Can Benefit Marketers
There are three segments of data that are of use for a content marketer – customer data, financial data, and operational data. Obtained from different sources and stores in various locations, this data can be hard to analyze without the help of specialized tools. That is where Big Data comes into play.
It contains all the necessary information about your target audience. It includes the consumer names, email addresses, social media handles, purchase and browsing history, and other general information. Additionally, it also contains important insights such as audience interactions, time spent on-page, and information gathered via surveys and questionnaires.
It can help you evaluate your content performance and optimize your content strategy accordingly. Also, it includes data such as the number of sales, number of conversions, revenue generated vs. the cost of marketing, etcetera. It might also contain any publicly available financial data from your competition, such as their pricing plans.
That contains the operational metrics of your content. It includes factors such as your search engine rankings, click-through rates, and more. It helps you figure out how well your content performs on the web and make the required tweaks to optimize your strategy further.
Using this data, you can generate insights on developing a great marketing strategy and making any tweaks necessary along the way.
How Does Big Data Enhance Your Content Marketing Strategy?
Big Data is the name given to the large amounts of information and insights generated by users online. A click, a swipe, or even a hover is all part of the data used to gain insights on user behavior. Businesses worldwide can use those insights to adapt their services and offerings, as they tell us how consumers act and respond to a given scenario.
This data also consists of the consumer likes and dislikes, which can help target the right customers by the businesses. Using this information, brands can focus on creating content and optimizing their offerings for their ideal consumers. Let’s look at a few other ways Big Data can help us build a better content marketing strategy.
Define and Understand Your Marketing Goals
Before you start developing your content marketing strategy, you first need to define the goals of your marketing campaign. By specifying these goals, you’ll create a set of guidelines to help you develop the perfect marketing strategy.
To do that, you first need to understand the needs of your business. Next, you need to define each area that could use the marketing insights gathered from user data. Once you have determined these areas, the next step is to use Big Data analytics tools to gather the required information. That will help you pick the necessary insights to find the solutions to those improvements.
Big Data can expose the hidden patterns and trends in the data. As a result, it helps you develop more robust marketing plans for your business.
Understand Your Target Demographic
Developing your marketing strategy around your customers is what every business needs to do. Big Data can help you do that by providing relevant insights into the likes and dislikes of your target consumers.
Understanding your consumers is necessary for a business to ensure that their content is related to their interests. There are many ways to use Big Data to your benefit for this purpose, including:
- It can help you identify the various segments of our target audience. Moreover, it can provide you details about their interests and preferences, helping you create content suited to their interests.
- By analyzing the user interaction data for your content, you will identify and improve the user experience issues within your content.
- It also allows you to identify trends and develop projections for the future through user interactions, which is necessary for a good marketing strategy.
Boosting Conversion Rate
Content marketing aims to guide a consumer through the sales funnel and convert them into a customer. To help you improve your conversion rate, Big Data can help you identify the correct content types. That will help you create content targeted for different purposes, from topics meant to educate to those intended to convert.
A few insights that could be of use here include:
- Logging a user’s interaction with your content
- Logging the amount of time each user spends on your content
- At what point does the user convert
This data can help you optimize your content and increase your conversion rate. By understanding the consumer’s behavior, you will identify the factors that lead to conversion and implement them within the various copywriting examples you produce.
What you need to understand is that conversion depends entirely on the quality and relevance of your content. Big Data can help you ensure that all your content is appropriate and relevant to its purpose in the sales funnel.
Improves Customer Retention
A content marketing strategy doesn’t just improve your conversion rate. It also helps you retain existing customers by providing quality content that interests your readers.
However, finding suitable topics to engage and retain existing customers might not be so easy. Choosing content that interests your existing and potential customers requires that you go through large amounts of data. That is something that is exactly what Big Data was made for.
Big Data can help you retain customers by:
- Processing important customer metrics like click-through rates, time spent viewing the content, the number of returning customers, and more. That can help you understand the topics and types of content that interest your users, which could go a long way into helping you retain your existing customers.
- Moreover, it can help you identify the needs of your customers’ satisfied and unsatisfied segments. That will help you create better-targeted content to satisfy the needs of all your customers.
Enhances Your Account Visibility
Content marketing serves another vital purpose besides attracting and retaining your customers. It also helps to establish your presence in the market by creating content that boosts your visibility.
For your content to do that, it needs to be entertaining, informative, SEO optimized, and most importantly, of interest to your readers. Using Big Data, you can:
- Analyze your competition to understand what interests your potential customers and which distribution channels would yield the best results.
- Evaluate each channel to identify what type of content would suit it the best
- Identify where your links might have the best chance of reaching your potential customers, using big data analytics to assess your competition.
The bottom line of this entire article is that Big Data is necessary for your content marketing strategy today. Helping you analyze the gathered data allows you to make informed decisions to improve your content’s impact.
Creating content for your customers is quite tricky today. First, businesses have to create content that speaks to several customer demographics. Big Data provides a little clarity to that process by generating valuable insights to help you attract and retain your customers.
Now you know how Big Data can benefit and improve the content marketing process. That means that you are now ready to use that knowledge to create a strategy that helps you stand out and establish yourself as an authority in your industry.
Image Credit: provided by the author; thank you!
How To Create A Cryptocurrency Wallet? – Easy Guide
A Cryptocurrency wallet is a safe avenue where users can store their digital assets and funds. It can be used to send and receive money easily and help to possess full control over crypto holdings. A Cryptocurrency wallet app can be installed on a smartphone to send and receive funds. By launching a robust crypto wallet, you can make substantial income in the long run, along with gaining a massive user base.
What is Cryptocurrency Wallet?
It is a piece of software or a program that can be easily downloaded on a compatible device. It will keep track of your available balance, the different expenses, and lets users hold more than 100 digital currencies at once. A Cryptocurrency wallet can be downloaded and installed on a smartphone. It can be used for making daily purchases, as a long term investment, or just utilize its cold storage facilities.
The Features of a Cryptocurrency Wallet
- Quick conversion from fiat to cryptocurrency and vice-versa.
- Automatic session logout post the execution of a transaction to prevent any unauthorized access.
- Unrestricted access to transaction history for the users to ascertain their expenditure pattern.
- An exclusive QR code scanner facility to make payments quickly and securely.
- Real-time push notifications to view the activity 24×7.
- Auto denial of duplicate payments to prevent chargeback frauds.
- Protection from inflation and economic downturn.
- Not influenced by any government regulations.
- Affordable rates for processing transactions as there is no interference of third parties.
- Real-time pricing information will be provided about different kinds of cryptocurrencies.
- The list of frequently used wallet addresses will be displayed in a separate list to process transactions faster.
- Security measures like password and PIN protection will be available.
- A real-time tracking facility for payments.
- Multiple modes of executing a transaction via NFC, QR codes, or a Bitcoin URL.
How does a Cryptocurrency Wallet work?
- It stores all the transaction records in the immutable blockchain network.
- It operates in the form of a software program containing your private and public keys.
- When a person sends his cryptos to another user’s wallet, he is transferring the ownership of the digital coins or tokens to the wallet address of the recipient.
- The private key stored in your wallet must match the public address the currency is assigned to for unlocking the funds and utilizing them for various purposes.
- The public key will be used to receive the funds and can be searched in the distributed ledger.
- The private key is used to sign the transactions and prove that the user owns the related public key.
What are the Types of Cryptocurrency Wallets?
- Desktop wallets can be downloaded and used on a PC or laptop. They are accessible only from the single computer on which it was originally installed. They are mostly secure except in cases of a virus or a hacking attack on your computer. This would lead to the loss of all of your funds. Popular examples of a desktop wallet would be Armory and Bitcoin Knots.
- Virtual wallet for cryptocurrency is also called an online wallet. They operate on the cloud and can be accessed from any location using any device without any restrictions. They are very convenient to use as private keys can be stored online. But, sometimes they are vulnerable to hacking attacks and chances of theft as they are indirectly controlled by a third party.
- Mobile wallets can be utilized via an app on your smartphone. They are accepted by retail stores and supermarkets for processing various payments. They usually have limited cold storage facilities than desktop wallets. Some of the well-known mobile wallets are Green Address, Bither, and BitGo.
- Hardware wallets are a bit different from software wallets like desktop, mobile, and online wallets as they do not store the user’s private keys online but store them on a hardware device like a USB. They have robust security measures as they are stored online and transactions can also be executed online. They can support different digital currencies and are seamlessly compatible with several web interfaces. Some famous hardware wallets are Trezor, Ledger Nano S, and KeepKey.
- Paper wallets are easy to use and are highly secure. The software will automatically generate your private keys and public keys which can be printed. A user can easily transfer funds from their software wallet to the public address of their paper wallet. You can enter your private keys or scan the QR code on the paper wallet for transferring funds from it to your software wallet. A Bitcoin paper wallet can be printed at bitaddress org.
How do you Secure Assets in a Cryptocurrency Wallet?
- Notify your users to keep their passwords and private keys securely. If unauthorized access has been granted funds will be swindled in no time without any chance of recovery. Hence, tell them to ensure that only they have access to their respective password and private keys.
- Enable two-factor authentication as it will act as an extra layer of security. Even if someone happens to get access to the password and private key, it will save users from the potential misuse of their wallet as the secret code containing a few digits sent to them is needed to log in to the cryptocurrency wallet.
- Ensure that you do not deposit all your funds in one wallet. Distribute all your investments in multiple wallets simultaneously to get the benefits of diversification and division of risk.
- Make sure that you update the wallet’s software regularly. This will add the latest security enhancements.
- Some wallets like Armory are multi-signature enabled and have sufficient cold storage facilities. All the private key data of the users are stored in secure offline computers. They follow GPU-resistant wallet encryption.
Quick Steps for Creating a Cryptocurrency Wallet
- Configure a wallet API for managing the permissions. The code can be obtained from platforms like GitHub.
- Set a password for the wallet and do not share it with anyone.
- Set up a private key so that you alone can access the funds.
- Try to make outgoing transactions.
- Generate a new wallet address.
- Test the user interface thoroughly.
- Store some funds in it.
How do you Create a Cryptocurrency Wallet App on your own?
- Readymade templates can be used easily.
- You can make use of standard open-source libraries like Chain-Java.
- Install an API from a website.
- Provide a wallet name and set up permissions for transactions.
- You can choose third-party programs and integrate them with your Cryptocurrency wallet.
- Decide on the features if you are planning to develop it from scratch.
- Write the code and integrate it with your database.
- Design a user-friendly interface.
- Make sure extensive testing is done before the official launch of your wallet.
In case the above steps are confusing to you, get in touch with an experienced cryptocurrency developer who will streamline the process of creating a Cryptocurrency wallet app easily.
The Future Expectations for a Cryptocurrency Wallet
This is the right time for businesses to launch a cryptocurrency e-wallet from Blockchain App Factory as digitization is spreading its wings far and wide. It will assist in keeping track of all your digital assets on a real-time basis and manage your portfolio of investments efficiently. It will help to increase your customer base and give your business firm a lot of freedom and flexibility along with a greater inflow of revenue.