Video games have long been a popular escape from reality. All ages and demographics find value in connecting with friends, challenging themselves to beat new levels, and developing new skills.
But people engage with video games in an entirely different way than they did 30 years ago. People aren’t just playing — they’re escaping from their physical lives into alternate universes where they can make virtual friends, build virtual businesses, and live virtual experiences.
The “escaping from a physical life” type behavior and thirst for that escape only increased during the pandemic.
Nielsen found that 82% of global consumers played video games and watched gaming-related content during the height of COVID-19 lockdowns, with global gaming revenue topping $174.9 billion in 2020. If you can properly leverage the space for your brand, you might be able to strike gold.
The Rise of Interactive Gaming Experiences
Gaming has traditionally been viewed as a niche category, but that’s no longer the case. According to The NPD Group’s 2020 Gamer Segmentation Report, 244 million Americans play video games. That’s about 3 in 4 people, an increase of 32 million since 2018. And gamers are playing more than ever: Nearly one-third of them play more than 15 hours a week.
Gaming spans many demographics
With gaming spanning so many demographics, the space is ripe for your 0wn brand to move in. Creating integrated brand awareness content that’s organic and nonintrusive is every marketer’s dream. And if you having been experiencing the gaming yourself — try it out! You’ll be happier, healthier, and faster. Your brand will profit from it.
Remember the brand integration opportunities offered by “Animal Crossing: New Horizons” in 2020? Within the game, players could create custom outfits from brands like Supreme and Gucci and decorate their homes with custom artwork (sponsored by the Metropolitan Museum of Art).
In 2021, Burger King Spain used the editing tools in “NBA 2K21” to create a custom basketball court called The Menu Court. The downloadable court featured photos of popular menu items, with Burger King challenging players to complete trick shots from those marks. If players posted a video on Twitter, tagged Burger King and NBA 2K, and used the hashtag #BKMenuCourt, they received free menu items.
Modern gaming engines: charge your business battery
As developers create more brand integration opportunities, it will be critical to move into the gaming space and capitalize on its success. Musicians, politicians, bands, and other groups have already jumped on the video game marketing bandwagon, so you’d be remiss to ignore this phenomenon.
Run Sprints: your brand in the gaming industry
1. Kick-off an esports campaign.
According to Newzoo’s Global Esports and Live Streaming Market Report, more than 75% of the esports industry’s revenue will come from media rights and sponsorships in 2021. You don’t have to dominate the space to get involved — you just have to play to your strengths.
Consider fashion powerhouse Louis Vuitton, which collaborated with Riot Games on the League of Legends World Championship. Not only did the brand create a custom travel trophy case for the champions, but it also released branded skins and other digital assets for players.
2. Partner with gaming influencers.
Many gaming influencers on Twitch and YouTube have cultivated large, highly engaged followings over time. You can strategically partner with these creators to get in front of the right audience.
For instance, Andrew Telfer (aka Nasher) accumulated his following by playing the NHL video game series on his channels. He became so popular in the hockey niche that he earned sponsorships from Bauer, Gatorade, Adidas, SeatGeek, and the NHL itself.
3. Get in the advertising game.
While traditional advertising might be seen as disruptive in the middle of a gaming session, some brands have found success by offering unique experiences within games. KFC Philippines, for example, created a branded gaming experience and tied it to the physical world.
The brand saw an opportunity when “Animal Crossing: New Horizons” soared in popularity during 2020. KFC Philippines quickly launched its own virtual location within the game with a dining area, menus, and Colonel Sanders himself. Those who found the colonel within the game were treated to a code for a free bucket of chicken at any KFC location in the Philippines.
4. Think outside the box by making this space your own.
The best thing about the gaming industry is that it gives your brand the freedom to create your own experiences. But you don’t have to tap into the gaming industry to connect with gamers — you just need to find a way to tie gaming into your brand.
For instance, to appeal to Generation Z, F’real (a blend-it-yourself frozen beverage brand) created a branded mobile game that could be activated via QR codes on in-store purchases. The brand also partnered with popular TikTok creators to draw attention to the campaign and drive consumers to stores.
Keep Your Head in the Game
What’s next for your brand? Once you’ve educated yourself on what opportunities are available, work with your marketing team to determine your budget, strategy, and creative execution.
Who knows: You could make headlines like Burger King or Gucci — better yet, win the gaming vid decision of a lifetime!
You want to get into the game — and get into the zone.
Image Credit: alexey savchenko; unsplash; thank you!
Issue related to people with Disability Home care services
Disability care is practical help with anything from everyday tasks. A disability is a mental or physical impairment with longstanding and significant effects on someone’s ability to undertake day-to-day chores. Unfortunately, people living with disabilities are talked about as though they make up one group.
Disabled people face different challenges, and their health conditions also vary. Disability care is distinctive, and each person needs the right solutions. Each affected person needs careful assessment, and the available resources need to be reviewed to check whether they satisfy their needs.
Getting the proper healthcare support for you or a loved one is essential. Good care can help affected people live independently and with dignity. But then again, it can be daunting to choose the best disability care providers if you don’t know where to start.
Common Issues for Disabled People- What to Know
Before you go about choosing the best disability care provider near you, it’s wise to look at the many problems disabled people face. It is a personal decision to go for the best disability care service as you want to improve the quality of your life and that of a loved one. Common impairments many people struggle with each day include:
- Loss of limbs
- Multiple sclerosis
- Downs syndrome
- Learning difficulties
- Heart disease
- Mental health issues like anxiety and depression
Other challenges people with disability face are:
- Not being able to get the proper education
- Myths and stereotypes
- A feeling of being ignored
- Abuse and being ridiculed
- Being patronized
- Lack of employment and
- Sadness and loneliness
All these issues can be dealt with to the benefit of the affected and their loved ones. It’s possible if people become more understanding and have patience when dealing with people with special needs. Every nation should provide disabled people with all the necessary resources and basic needs. Most importantly, you shouldn’t have any reservations about finding and working with the best disability caregivers.
Choosing the Best Disability Care Providers
Each person has varied needs, lifestyles, and circumstances. Getting the best support if you have a loved one struggling with a disability is the first step towards improving their quality of life. Working with a disability care provider is a decision you will never regret.
Disability of any kind requires a lot of care and presents challenges. It doesn’t mean that even if you are struggling with a disability or a loved one, you can’t get the best care. You can still find a reliable disability care provider.
These are reputed professionals who provide care, support, and supervision for people with disabilities in residential establishments, clinics, hospitals, and homes. Disability workers also work with other health professionals to maximize the individual’s mental and physical wellbeing.
It’s hard to determine whether you are dealing with a genuine or reliable disability service provider. The good news? There are incredible tips to help in your endeavors. Have a look:
Do Your Research
With many people or organizations using the internet to gather information, you need to use the same platform to research. Many disability care service providers offer their services online, and you can find out more about what they offer. Visit the different websites of the care providers you find online and ascertain more about their services. Read on the available customer feedback or comments and ascertain more about the disability care provider of choice.
There is a lot of information available online, and it’s good to rely on this data. However, don’t limit your chances of finding the best disability care support company by not seeking recommendations. It’s rewarding to ask around and learn more about the available care providers.
Talk to the local community for helpful referrals for the top providers near you. Ask friends, family members, or colleagues who have worked with or sought the services of disability care providers before. These are individuals you can trust and won’t mislead you in your pursuits.
Go on and call the provider you feel you can work with and give loved ones the care or support they need. Reach out to your local area coordinators and community engagement program coordinators as they can guide you in your endeavors.
Check Whether They Are Qualified
It’s advisable to work with qualified disability care workers at all times. So go on and check the qualifications and accreditation of the provider you come across. Go for experienced and competent care providers who guarantee high-quality services.
Check whether their support team or workers are skilled in what you want. Their pool of staff should have the skills and initiative to meet your needs. Ensure the care provider you pick specializes in disability support, and their reputation should speak volumes.
Top-Notch Customer Services and Communication
The disability care provider you come across should be able to speak your language. They should be interested to hear what you want and happy to work with you. Consider how they talk to you or your loved one. Go on and ask the questions you have and wish to get practical information.
They should guarantee dedicated customer care. The staff you come across should have clear information about what they offer and how you can access it. Ensure they have a reputation for high-quality customer care.
Do They Focus On Everyday Life
The disability care service provider you go for must focus on everyday life. It is more rewarding if you go for a family-centered care provider near you. The service providers should exceptionally help people with disabilities take part in daily tasks in the community, home, or healthcare institution.
Work With the Best Disability Care Provider Today
Recruiting the best disability care provider may be a daunting task, but why stress when you can still excel in your endeavors. The ideal disability service provider should be reliable, hire qualified staff, be registered to offer such services, and guarantee the finest customer care. In your hunt for the best disability care provider, look no further than Home Caring.
We have over the years been offering specialized care for people with disabilities, and we are your ideal service provider. We guarantee quality care, and your happiness is our driving force. Our services focus on you, incomparable, and include:
- Personal care
- Behavior support
- Respite care
- Disability care
- Domestic help
- dementia care and
- palliative care
At Home Caring, we are more than just your go-to disability service provider. We are registered and committed to satisfying our clients’ needs. Our home care workers will be there for you 24/7, and we also put a comprehensive care plan in place. So get in touch today for top-notch disability care services.
Image Credit: Provided by author; Pexels
How Does Big Data Affect Your Content Marketing Strategy?
Content marketing has become increasingly common nowadays. Brands today understand that their consumers want something more from businesses – they want value and engagement. A great way to do that is by creating and publishing various forms of content.
But how can we be sure that the content we are creating will interest our viewers? The digital age today means that businesses have a diverse set of followers. That makes it impossible to manually collect and process such large amounts of data to gain valuable insights.
That is where Big Data comes in.
Big Data allows brands to develop data-driven content strategies designed to cater to their consumers’ needs and interests. Moreover, combining it with AI will enable companies to collect large sets of consumer behavior data and help them extract valuable insights from them.
Before we get the relationship between Big Data and marketing, we first need to understand the idea behind content marketing itself.
Content Marketing – Why is it so popular?
Content marketing, as the name suggests, is the practice of creating and spreading quality content. The purpose is to inform and engage the readers and bring them to your business by cementing yourself as an authority on the topic. The benefits of incorporating content into your marketing strategy include:
- It allows brands to define and establish their audience and draw their attention to the company’s offerings.
- It allows you to establish yourself as an authority that provides the content of value to its consumers. That helps boost your brand recognition and builds a relationship based on trust with the audience.
Compared to other marketing techniques, creating and publishing content is relatively cost-friendly. While it may take a little time to make an impact, once your content offerings expand, you can quickly attract a large audience.
A content marketing strategy plans to create your audience by creating and publishing consistent and informative content that solves the consumers’ problems.
The idea behind it is that a consumer that looks to you to solve their problems is far likelier to make a sale.
Conventional marketing practices tend to annoy people nowadays. For example, ads on TV or online are seen as intrusive and negatively affect the online viewing experience. However, by providing a novel way to market your services and products to enhance the experience, content marketing has made its mark as the go-to marketing technique in 2021.
Three Ways Big Data Can Benefit Marketers
There are three segments of data that are of use for a content marketer – customer data, financial data, and operational data. Obtained from different sources and stores in various locations, this data can be hard to analyze without the help of specialized tools. That is where Big Data comes into play.
It contains all the necessary information about your target audience. It includes the consumer names, email addresses, social media handles, purchase and browsing history, and other general information. Additionally, it also contains important insights such as audience interactions, time spent on-page, and information gathered via surveys and questionnaires.
It can help you evaluate your content performance and optimize your content strategy accordingly. Also, it includes data such as the number of sales, number of conversions, revenue generated vs. the cost of marketing, etcetera. It might also contain any publicly available financial data from your competition, such as their pricing plans.
That contains the operational metrics of your content. It includes factors such as your search engine rankings, click-through rates, and more. It helps you figure out how well your content performs on the web and make the required tweaks to optimize your strategy further.
Using this data, you can generate insights on developing a great marketing strategy and making any tweaks necessary along the way.
How Does Big Data Enhance Your Content Marketing Strategy?
Big Data is the name given to the large amounts of information and insights generated by users online. A click, a swipe, or even a hover is all part of the data used to gain insights on user behavior. Businesses worldwide can use those insights to adapt their services and offerings, as they tell us how consumers act and respond to a given scenario.
This data also consists of the consumer likes and dislikes, which can help target the right customers by the businesses. Using this information, brands can focus on creating content and optimizing their offerings for their ideal consumers. Let’s look at a few other ways Big Data can help us build a better content marketing strategy.
Define and Understand Your Marketing Goals
Before you start developing your content marketing strategy, you first need to define the goals of your marketing campaign. By specifying these goals, you’ll create a set of guidelines to help you develop the perfect marketing strategy.
To do that, you first need to understand the needs of your business. Next, you need to define each area that could use the marketing insights gathered from user data. Once you have determined these areas, the next step is to use Big Data analytics tools to gather the required information. That will help you pick the necessary insights to find the solutions to those improvements.
Big Data can expose the hidden patterns and trends in the data. As a result, it helps you develop more robust marketing plans for your business.
Understand Your Target Demographic
Developing your marketing strategy around your customers is what every business needs to do. Big Data can help you do that by providing relevant insights into the likes and dislikes of your target consumers.
Understanding your consumers is necessary for a business to ensure that their content is related to their interests. There are many ways to use Big Data to your benefit for this purpose, including:
- It can help you identify the various segments of our target audience. Moreover, it can provide you details about their interests and preferences, helping you create content suited to their interests.
- By analyzing the user interaction data for your content, you will identify and improve the user experience issues within your content.
- It also allows you to identify trends and develop projections for the future through user interactions, which is necessary for a good marketing strategy.
Boosting Conversion Rate
Content marketing aims to guide a consumer through the sales funnel and convert them into a customer. To help you improve your conversion rate, Big Data can help you identify the correct content types. That will help you create content targeted for different purposes, from topics meant to educate to those intended to convert.
A few insights that could be of use here include:
- Logging a user’s interaction with your content
- Logging the amount of time each user spends on your content
- At what point does the user convert
This data can help you optimize your content and increase your conversion rate. By understanding the consumer’s behavior, you will identify the factors that lead to conversion and implement them within the various copywriting examples you produce.
What you need to understand is that conversion depends entirely on the quality and relevance of your content. Big Data can help you ensure that all your content is appropriate and relevant to its purpose in the sales funnel.
Improves Customer Retention
A content marketing strategy doesn’t just improve your conversion rate. It also helps you retain existing customers by providing quality content that interests your readers.
However, finding suitable topics to engage and retain existing customers might not be so easy. Choosing content that interests your existing and potential customers requires that you go through large amounts of data. That is something that is exactly what Big Data was made for.
Big Data can help you retain customers by:
- Processing important customer metrics like click-through rates, time spent viewing the content, the number of returning customers, and more. That can help you understand the topics and types of content that interest your users, which could go a long way into helping you retain your existing customers.
- Moreover, it can help you identify the needs of your customers’ satisfied and unsatisfied segments. That will help you create better-targeted content to satisfy the needs of all your customers.
Enhances Your Account Visibility
Content marketing serves another vital purpose besides attracting and retaining your customers. It also helps to establish your presence in the market by creating content that boosts your visibility.
For your content to do that, it needs to be entertaining, informative, SEO optimized, and most importantly, of interest to your readers. Using Big Data, you can:
- Analyze your competition to understand what interests your potential customers and which distribution channels would yield the best results.
- Evaluate each channel to identify what type of content would suit it the best
- Identify where your links might have the best chance of reaching your potential customers, using big data analytics to assess your competition.
The bottom line of this entire article is that Big Data is necessary for your content marketing strategy today. Helping you analyze the gathered data allows you to make informed decisions to improve your content’s impact.
Creating content for your customers is quite tricky today. First, businesses have to create content that speaks to several customer demographics. Big Data provides a little clarity to that process by generating valuable insights to help you attract and retain your customers.
Now you know how Big Data can benefit and improve the content marketing process. That means that you are now ready to use that knowledge to create a strategy that helps you stand out and establish yourself as an authority in your industry.
Image Credit: provided by the author; thank you!
How To Create A Cryptocurrency Wallet? – Easy Guide
A Cryptocurrency wallet is a safe avenue where users can store their digital assets and funds. It can be used to send and receive money easily and help to possess full control over crypto holdings. A Cryptocurrency wallet app can be installed on a smartphone to send and receive funds. By launching a robust crypto wallet, you can make substantial income in the long run, along with gaining a massive user base.
What is Cryptocurrency Wallet?
It is a piece of software or a program that can be easily downloaded on a compatible device. It will keep track of your available balance, the different expenses, and lets users hold more than 100 digital currencies at once. A Cryptocurrency wallet can be downloaded and installed on a smartphone. It can be used for making daily purchases, as a long term investment, or just utilize its cold storage facilities.
The Features of a Cryptocurrency Wallet
- Quick conversion from fiat to cryptocurrency and vice-versa.
- Automatic session logout post the execution of a transaction to prevent any unauthorized access.
- Unrestricted access to transaction history for the users to ascertain their expenditure pattern.
- An exclusive QR code scanner facility to make payments quickly and securely.
- Real-time push notifications to view the activity 24×7.
- Auto denial of duplicate payments to prevent chargeback frauds.
- Protection from inflation and economic downturn.
- Not influenced by any government regulations.
- Affordable rates for processing transactions as there is no interference of third parties.
- Real-time pricing information will be provided about different kinds of cryptocurrencies.
- The list of frequently used wallet addresses will be displayed in a separate list to process transactions faster.
- Security measures like password and PIN protection will be available.
- A real-time tracking facility for payments.
- Multiple modes of executing a transaction via NFC, QR codes, or a Bitcoin URL.
How does a Cryptocurrency Wallet work?
- It stores all the transaction records in the immutable blockchain network.
- It operates in the form of a software program containing your private and public keys.
- When a person sends his cryptos to another user’s wallet, he is transferring the ownership of the digital coins or tokens to the wallet address of the recipient.
- The private key stored in your wallet must match the public address the currency is assigned to for unlocking the funds and utilizing them for various purposes.
- The public key will be used to receive the funds and can be searched in the distributed ledger.
- The private key is used to sign the transactions and prove that the user owns the related public key.
What are the Types of Cryptocurrency Wallets?
- Desktop wallets can be downloaded and used on a PC or laptop. They are accessible only from the single computer on which it was originally installed. They are mostly secure except in cases of a virus or a hacking attack on your computer. This would lead to the loss of all of your funds. Popular examples of a desktop wallet would be Armory and Bitcoin Knots.
- Virtual wallet for cryptocurrency is also called an online wallet. They operate on the cloud and can be accessed from any location using any device without any restrictions. They are very convenient to use as private keys can be stored online. But, sometimes they are vulnerable to hacking attacks and chances of theft as they are indirectly controlled by a third party.
- Mobile wallets can be utilized via an app on your smartphone. They are accepted by retail stores and supermarkets for processing various payments. They usually have limited cold storage facilities than desktop wallets. Some of the well-known mobile wallets are Green Address, Bither, and BitGo.
- Hardware wallets are a bit different from software wallets like desktop, mobile, and online wallets as they do not store the user’s private keys online but store them on a hardware device like a USB. They have robust security measures as they are stored online and transactions can also be executed online. They can support different digital currencies and are seamlessly compatible with several web interfaces. Some famous hardware wallets are Trezor, Ledger Nano S, and KeepKey.
- Paper wallets are easy to use and are highly secure. The software will automatically generate your private keys and public keys which can be printed. A user can easily transfer funds from their software wallet to the public address of their paper wallet. You can enter your private keys or scan the QR code on the paper wallet for transferring funds from it to your software wallet. A Bitcoin paper wallet can be printed at bitaddress org.
How do you Secure Assets in a Cryptocurrency Wallet?
- Notify your users to keep their passwords and private keys securely. If unauthorized access has been granted funds will be swindled in no time without any chance of recovery. Hence, tell them to ensure that only they have access to their respective password and private keys.
- Enable two-factor authentication as it will act as an extra layer of security. Even if someone happens to get access to the password and private key, it will save users from the potential misuse of their wallet as the secret code containing a few digits sent to them is needed to log in to the cryptocurrency wallet.
- Ensure that you do not deposit all your funds in one wallet. Distribute all your investments in multiple wallets simultaneously to get the benefits of diversification and division of risk.
- Make sure that you update the wallet’s software regularly. This will add the latest security enhancements.
- Some wallets like Armory are multi-signature enabled and have sufficient cold storage facilities. All the private key data of the users are stored in secure offline computers. They follow GPU-resistant wallet encryption.
Quick Steps for Creating a Cryptocurrency Wallet
- Configure a wallet API for managing the permissions. The code can be obtained from platforms like GitHub.
- Set a password for the wallet and do not share it with anyone.
- Set up a private key so that you alone can access the funds.
- Try to make outgoing transactions.
- Generate a new wallet address.
- Test the user interface thoroughly.
- Store some funds in it.
How do you Create a Cryptocurrency Wallet App on your own?
- Readymade templates can be used easily.
- You can make use of standard open-source libraries like Chain-Java.
- Install an API from a website.
- Provide a wallet name and set up permissions for transactions.
- You can choose third-party programs and integrate them with your Cryptocurrency wallet.
- Decide on the features if you are planning to develop it from scratch.
- Write the code and integrate it with your database.
- Design a user-friendly interface.
- Make sure extensive testing is done before the official launch of your wallet.
In case the above steps are confusing to you, get in touch with an experienced cryptocurrency developer who will streamline the process of creating a Cryptocurrency wallet app easily.
The Future Expectations for a Cryptocurrency Wallet
This is the right time for businesses to launch a cryptocurrency e-wallet from Blockchain App Factory as digitization is spreading its wings far and wide. It will assist in keeping track of all your digital assets on a real-time basis and manage your portfolio of investments efficiently. It will help to increase your customer base and give your business firm a lot of freedom and flexibility along with a greater inflow of revenue.