Connect with us

Fashion

Gigi Hadid Posted Rare New Pics of Her Baby, Zayn Malik, Taylor Swift and Kendall Jenner

Published

on

gigi hadid's call for submissions


Gigi Hadid got in on Instagram’s trendy photo challenge activity, allowing fans to request photos they’d like to see from her. She shared several new photos, from new shots of her with her boyfriend Zayn Malik (the two have purposely kept their relationship largely off social media) to rare never-before-seen pics of her with friends Taylor Swift and Kendall Jenner.

There was also a new shot of her daughter added in the mix, with Hadid adding that no, she wouldn’t post a full-body photo of her baby. Hadid purposely keeps her baby girl’s face out of every photo she’s shared of her daughter so far.

In her call for submissions post, Hadid wrote, “pls don’t say ‘the baby.’ it’s not happening.”

Instagram

But Hadid did share a new shot of her daughter (and her baby’s fashion) in the photo she chose to share from “yesterday,” December 26 at the time:

gigi hadid's baby

Instagram

She also posted a pic from the day she found out she was pregnant, although she wrote she didn’t know she was at the time the pic was taken:

gigi hadid on the day she found out she was pregnant

Instagram

Fans requested photos from various dates, and Hadid delivered, adding some new shots of Malik into the mix and a couple of her and Jenner.

gigi and zayn

Instagram

zayn malik

Instagram

gigi and kendall

Instagram

When fans asked for an unseen pic of her and Swift, Hadid shared a shot of them from 2015:

taylor swift and gigi hadid

Instagram

She also shared a shot of herself makeup-free for those wondering how she looks (flawless, of course, in the perfectly-lit selfie). Hadid ended her sharing spree by writing she would post more photos at another time, so there may be even more to come.

gigi hadid makeup free

Instagram

This content is imported from Twitter. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io

Fashion

Gayle King Says Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are ‘Frustrated’ by Royal Family’s Response to Interview

Published

on

Gayle King Says Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are ‘Frustrated’ by Royal Family’s Response to Interview


It has been over a week since Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s big interview with Oprah aired. While the royal family didn’t say much publicly on the matter, and Meghan and Harry have kept silent, Gayle King did share an update on CBS This Morning about how the couple is feeling. There have been private discussions between Harry and his father Prince Charles and brother Prince William—but they were not productive. The royal family has not talked to Meghan and it has been frustrating to the couple to see the royal family do nothing as Meghan continues to be disparaged in the British tabloid press.

As King put it, per royal reporter Omid Scobie:

Well, I did actually call them [Meghan and Harry] to see how they were feeling, it’s true, Harry has talked to his brother and he has talked to his father, too. The word I was given was, those conversations were not productive. But they are glad they at least started a conversation.

I think what is still upsetting to them is that the Palace keeps saying they want to work it out privately but yet they release these false stories that are coming out that are very disparaging against Meghan still. No one in the Royal Family has talked to Meghan yet or at this particular time. And I think it’s frustrating for them to see that it’s a racial conversation about the Royal Family when all they wanted all along was for the royals to intervene and tell the press to stop with the unfair, inaccurate, false stories that definitely have a racial slant. And until you can acknowledge that, I think it’s going to be hard to move forward. But they both want to move forward with this. They want healing in this family. At the end of the day, it’s Harry’s family

This content is imported from Twitter. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

This content is imported from Twitter. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

King also addressed the couple’s thoughts on the bullying investigation the Palace has opened into a two-year-old complaint filed against Meghan. She reiterated what Meghan’s friend Janina Gavankar said recently: Meghan has evidence to back up everything she said during her interview with Oprah.

As King put it:

The bullying thing was raised in 2018 and now there’s an ongoing investigation about bullying for Meghan Markle when anyone who has worked with her will tell you exactly who she is—you know, she’s really a very sweet, caring person. And, as I say, Meghan has documents to back up everything she said on Oprah’s interview. Everything.

The family has to acknowledge that there are issues and right now, no one is acknowledging. Houston, we have a problem here! That’s really all they want. They want a conversation.

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io

Continue Reading

Fashion

Michelle Obama Hopes Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Find Closure and Forgiveness Post-Oprah Interview

Published

on

Michelle Obama Hopes Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Find Closure and Forgiveness Post-Oprah Interview


Former First Lady Michelle Obama has spoken out about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s bombshell-filled interview with Oprah. And Obama, who Meghan interviewed and called her “friend” in British Vogue back in 2019, had nothing but empathetic, kind words for the couple.

Obama was asked about the interview during a chat with Access. She said, “My hope is that, when I think about what they’re going through, I think about the importance of family and I just pray that there is forgiveness and there is clarity and love and resolve at some point in time because there’s nothing more important than family.”

The royal family has opted to keep their discussions about what was said in the interview private. In a statement released two days after Meghan and Harry’s interview aired, Buckingham Palace said on behalf of the Queen, “The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Meghan and Harry. The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. While some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately. Harry, Meghan, and Archie will always be much loved family members.”

Meghan and Harry have not said anything publicly since the interview aired. But at the end of the interview, Meghan spoke about her one regret from her royal experience and how she feels about her life now, living as a non-working royal with Harry and Archie in Montecito, California.

“My regret is believing them when they said I would be protected. I believed that,” she started. “And I regret believing that because I think had I really seen that that wasn’t happening, I would have been able to do more. But I think I wasn’t supposed to see it. I wasn’t supposed to know. And now we’re actually on the other side, we’ve actually not just survived but are thriving. This? Miracles. I think that all of those things I was hoping for have happened.”

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io

Continue Reading

Fashion

Inside Alex Rodriguez’s Fight to Save His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez: He ‘Has Made Many Promises’

Published

on

alex rodriguez's instagram from the dr


Alex Rodriguez and Jennifer Lopez’s four-year relationship, E! reported over the weekend, was on its last legs amid breakup reports and later a statement from the two saying they’re still together but “working through some things.”

Things were bad then: “Alex is fully aware that this relationship is currently hanging by a thread,” a source told the outlet. Now, Rodriguez has flown to the Dominican Republic, where Lopez is filming her new movie Shotgun Wedding, to fight for their relationship in person.

E! and TMZ got details about his effort and everything A-Rod is doing to try to convince J.Lo their relationship can be salvaged. Page Six, meanwhile, got a better picture of what things were like last week: that up until Friday with its breakup reports, Lopez was still hopeful their wedding could go on despite their relationship’s problems.

“There were issues between them, but she was still sitting for fittings for [her wedding] dress last week,” a source told Page Six.

Now, Rodriguez is trying to prove to Lopez their relationship can be saved. “They are trying to figure things out,” E!’s source said. “He absolutely does not want to split up and has made many promises to try and keep her.”

“He flew out to be with her and to prove to her how serious he is,” the source continued. “They don’t know what’s going to happen. Untangling their lives, business dealings and families would be devastating to everyone involved.”

TMZ was told that part of the reason they’re trying to work through things is because their four children (Lopez’s 13-year-old twins Emme and Max and Rodriguez’s two daughters, 16-year-old Natasha and 12-year-old Ella, from previous marriages) had become very close and were shocked by the breakup.

“Neither of them expected news to break on Friday about their split,” TMZ wrote, “and as a result, they didn’t have time to prepare their four children.” The outlet noted that while kids were a heavy factor in their Friday night discussions, their blended family was not the only reason that Lopez and Rodriguez ultimately released a statement saying they hadn’t split.

Rodriguez and Lopez have not addressed reports about their relationship discussions directly on their social media. But yesterday, Rodriguez posted an Instagram Story of himself in the Dominican Republic, captioning it, “Happy Monday. New week. New day. Onward. Upward”—a seemingly subtle message about the state of the J.Lo-A-Rod union now.

Instagram

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io

Continue Reading

Copyright © 2020 Diliput News.